Our client is a subsidiary of a top international insurance group headquartered in Luxembourg is looking for a Technical Governance Specialist.
- Be involved in relationship with Head Office about specific technical initiatives.
- Supervise and govern implementation of Client’s Group technical policies and guidelines.
- Be involved in development and governance of Client’s central solutions.
- Calculate and validate main technical elements included in Client’s quarterly Profit & Loss report.
- Conduct forecasting and historical series analysis and propose solutions to specific technical issues detected in the portfolio.
- Support whole Client Network on technical topics, with a particular focus of improving the Client Network carrier’s know-how on corporate employee benefits solutions.
- Conduct investigations into portfolio data to calculate performance metrics and pricing parameters.
- Cooperate with Data & Portfolio management department in addressing any profitability issue or concern.
- Establish technical best practice for all the administration activities, aiming at improving the administration efficiency in coordination with the IT department.
- Degree in Statistics, Economics, Actuarial Sciences, Mathematics or other numerate discipline.
- At least 10 years of experiences in similar or relevant positions is required.
- Experience in global organizations, with scope across different geographies is required.
- Strong technical knowledge of Group insurance is required.
- Experience in underwriting can be an asset.
- Details oriented approach.
- Strong communication skills, especially in discussing technical topics with non-technical people.
- Programming language would be an asset as well as experience of SQL queries, dealing with large data sets.
- Advanced knowledge of English and at least another European language.
The ideal candidate will have a flexible and entrepreneurial approach to work, willing to take on new challenges and look for new ways of doing things. The role will be based in a dynamic company and, as part of a specialized technical team, will require good multi-tasking and supporting of colleagues. As such you will be able to manage a wide range of projects and tasks with multiple deadlines.