Risk Systems Consulting is now looking for an Integrator Engineer to respond to a highly growing market demand. In this role, you will get the chance to work on interesting projects for a multitude of key clients in Italy.
As part of a specialised team you will be working in international missions within Italy on complex systems integrations in clients.
Specifically, some of your tasks will be:
- Translate internal and external client’s requirements into technical solutions.
- Undertake setup and configuration of complex Risk Management products, trouble shooting and testing for original installation and systems upgrades.
- Develop customised solutions and modules in a range of development tools, typically: Java, Python, Perl and shell scripting.
- Conduct research, data collection and analysis to prepare, present and deliver recommendations and solutions to clients.
- Create and use intellectual capital to solve diverse business issues in innovative ways.
- Participate in the delivery and implementation of solutions for clients.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in IT or Computer Science or Mathematics.
- You have basic experience in the consultancy industry (at least 6 months).
- You have familiarity with in financial analytics or risk management.
- You have experience with mapping and ETL.
- You have some development experience and coding skills in Java, Python, Perl, Visual Basic or C++ (minimum 2 years’ experience across coding languages).
- You speak fluently Italian and English. Additional European languages are a plus.
- You have a critical mind and an excellent analytic and problem-solving ability.
- You are detail and result oriented.
- You have strong interpersonal skills, able to communicate clearly with clients.
- You are flexible to travel in Europe for assignment periods to clients.