We are looking for a Business Analyst for one of our clients.
We are looking for experienced Business analysts with knowledge of Retail and Private Banking and Securities Handling to work on the development of new Investment Services.
- Collaborate with the product owner and the assigned Squad.
- Perform impact analysis, detail business, regulatory, legal, process requirements.
- Refine solutions together with the Product Owner and develop their business case.
- Work closely with the development team and ensure all information is available.
- Participate in the relevant agile ceremonies.
- Regularly report on status at different levels in the Tribe.
- Lead the change activities (launch, go to market, IT release).
- Gather, understand and challenge the needs of a diverse set of external and internal stakeholders.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Experience with (agile) project management
- Certification in Agile methodologies (recommended)
- Experience in business analysis and conversion of ideation into features
- Experience in leading workshops
- Experience in Investments (contracting, advice cycle, and/or transactional)
- Experience in Retail and Private Banking
- Analytical mind – conceptual thinking
- Negotiation and persuasion skills
- Structured approach
- Able to work independently
- Quality-minded and eye for detail
- Open to change
- Team player
Dutch & French
Strong written and spoken communication skills in one language with a good understanding of the other.
Main language spoken in team. Strong written and spoken communication skills needed.
July 13, 2020