We are looking for an AWS Architect / Engineer with perfect knowledge of Dutch available for setting up the AWS account and actively helping and setting up projects in AWS for one of our clients in Brussels.
- Thinking along - setting up and unsubscribing - drawing of departmental policies / architecture of the AWS Accounts. Designing and enforcing best practices;
- Adjustment of HFB building blocks;
- Setting up PoCs;
- Setting up projects in AWS;
- Thinking along and validating AWS projects that will be carried out in other contracts.
You will be deployed both departmentally and within specific projects. You will have to provide solutions for both business and IT needs.
You should have in-depth knowledge of the following technologies:
- Demonstrable experience in writing technical specifications for AWS;
- Demonstrable experience with setting up POCs in AWS;
- Thorough technical knowledge of AWS;
- Demonstrable project experience as a technical architect / engineer / consultant in AWS.
You must have already completed the above knowledge and experience within a VO context.
You must be in possession of (at least) the following AWS Certificates:
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
- AWS Certified Developer - Associate
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate
- AWS SysOps Administrator - Associate
- AWS DevOps Engineer - Professional
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
The following skills are advantages
- Elaboration of migration paths to AWS;
- Demonstrated experience in transferring technical knowledge.
Risk Systems Consulting
July 13, 2020